What are your customers saying about your business online?
It is massively important to not only know what they are saying but enter into the conversation and even control it. How can you do that?
There are two types of reviews PUBLIC and PRIVATE.
Public REVIEWS are when people leave a Review your Google page (every business has one and should control it), your business Facebook Page (every business should have one and maintain it) or on your business Yelp Page (most businesses have one and should control it). We review to these as Public REVIEWS. You have no control over people leaving these Public REVIEWS but you can control the impact of negative ones by knowing they are there and also responding to them in a positive customer service way.
Private Feedback are when a customer leaves your business FEEDBACK on your own website Feedback mechanism that comes directly to you.
Every business should first have a Private Feedback system that ideally then makes it easy for people to leave a Public Review websites after they leave the Private Feedback. Why?
- Because a lot more people will leave you PRIVATE FEEDBACK than a PUBLIC REVIEW so you get a better view of how your staff and business are doing. Everyone likes to hear when they did a good job and it helps improve your business to know when things did not go right,
- You can “head the negative” off before they go to a PUBLIC REVIEW site and tell the world, by contacting the person quickly, which gives you chance to correct or sometimes ‘tone down’ their negative experience. Many people having vented on the PRIVATE FEEDBACK process and receiving a call from management feel heard and often the issue can be resolved so they do not leave negative PUBLIC REVIEW or at least less negative because someone listened and tried to correct.
Customers rely on online reviews as much as a recommendation from their close friend or mother… think about that.
That means not only is it hugely important to collect FEEDBACK and manage REVIEWS from customers it is also key to post those positive customer feedback and reviews on all your social media.
It is not enough to provide a great product or service and hope for positive online reviews. Most people need to be invited to leave Feedback.
We can take care of the process of asking for and gathering customer Feedback and turning it into visible, positive 5-star Reviews online.
Then, we’ll take care of posting all of your positive reviews to the web, your website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.
There are three stages to a full, effective, powerful system:
- Monitor and Manage the Public Reviews being posted in real time, which means within minutes of a Public Review being posted on any one of up to 10+ Public Review sites, you get notified and see the Public Review in your email inbox. Login to your claimed Public Review website and reply to the Public Reviews,
- Invite Private Feedback on your website, in your office, on your invoices etc
- Market the Public and Private Reviews on all your social media accounts, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
Research has shown that most people read at least 5 reviews BEFORE they consider buying from a business. The quality of these reviews influences their decision to buy or not. Reviews can make or break a business.
Building a 5 Star Reputation online will build the Prestige of your business.
- Do you monitor Public Reviews from multiple websites on the web?
- Do you respond to all Reviews?
- Do you invite clients to give Private Feedback?
- Do you make it easy to leave Private Feedback and Public Reviews?
- Do you have customer Feedback and Reviews visible on your website?
- Do you publish your Feedback and Reviews to a variety of social media?
- Do you reply to negative Reviews to help solve a problem and improve the client experience?
- We can do all this for you!